Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bahamas Trip Continued



Next we went to Cococay, Royal Caribbean's private island. We ate a lot of food and played on the water toys. And I bet you can tell which posts Chelsea puts up and which posts Michael puts up. :)


Our last stop on the cruise was Key West. I don't really know what this was, but it looked really funny and we had to have a picture of it. We went shopping again and I bought my first pair of sunglasses-that was big! We ended up renting a scooter after our shopping spree and we scooted around the island for the rest of the day.
































Chels loved the pink taxi, we hit the southermost point of the continental U.S. and took a break on the beach.
Here's the scooter we rented for the day!
And this picture is for my family. Hopefully you get the joke.
Notice the little "BOOM TK"

That was a little portion of our honeymoon. There are so many pictures and this takes way too much time to put more than this. But we loved every second of it. I'm just getting used to this whole blog thing again so bear with me and Chels if there are any crazy posts. I'll leave you with this as we sail off into the sunset!

6 comments:

Natalie Francis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalie Francis said...

What a fun honeymoon! I love all the pictures. I'm so glad you've created a blog. Love it!

Therena Taylor & Family said...

Chelsea I didn't know you have a blog! How fun you went on a cruise for your honeymoon-still can't believe you're married. It makes me feel really OLD! Your pictures are really cute!

Alan & Amy Sackett said...

You two!! what a treat you are! Sure love ya lots.

Alan & Amy Sackett said...

You two are Awesome!!!!

Nadia said...

What a fun trip! I am glad you are blogging, Chelsea. You are just so perfect together! I hope you'll keep posting ;-)
our blog is www.brooklyndom.blogspot.com