Monday, December 8, 2008

San Fran


My favorite picture of the trip, with some of my own modifications-I love pictures and making something extra special out of them!


Unfortunately, we have no pictures of the Hamiltons, a couple from Michael's mission who were so kind to let us come stay with them and show us around San Fran!
Thanks guys!
Here we are on Alcatraz Island looking out at the Bay Bridge. It was neat to take the audio tour and learn lots of goodness about the prison!
This is a picture we took from the trolley-I love seeing the bridge through all the streets and houses!
Here is the cute little trolley!
Gotta love Pier 39 and their oh so famous seal village!

This was outside a little store-so wish I could've bought it!

Alcatraz Island from a distance.

A cell in Alcatraz-what a dreary place to have had to be sent to!

This is just some RIDICULOUS sailboat owned by some RIDICULOUSLY rich
person. Unbelievable.

Oakland Temple up ontop the hill overlooking the whole city!
B-E-A-Utiful!

Being true tourists (once again) at an awesome halloween fair thing-
they really had some neat stuff going on there!

Out on the Golden gate bridge on a lovely day!

On Alcatraz, looking back at the city-so happy!


4 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so jealous every time I look at your blog, I want to travel all over. Maybe someday right?

Steve and Chelle said...

It's gotta be tough to be able to fly whereever you want to. Geez, you guys really have it hard!!

no, just kidding! But really- you NEED to come and visit. Jenni hasn't seen you in months! (and us too of course!) But Jenni does want to see Mike and 'sheltzy' (yeah, jenni has a hard time with the whole 'ch' sound! we're working on it!)

come see us soon please! Love you guys!

Kelsey said...

I just found out you have a blog! Where have I been? We're even on your friends list. Some friend I am huh! Anyway, I'm glad to know now that I have a way to keep up with you guys. It looks like you're having a wonderful time!

☂niki. said...

san fran is one of my most favorite cities! we went for the first time last year and it was amazing! did you drive down the world's crookedest street?! it's lots of fun.

i loved reading your comment. i had no idea your michael was a singer. that would explain his humming habbit. what a dreamy story! thanks for sharing.