Friday, May 7, 2010

Love from the Sun

I wish I could tell ya'll I've been like this this weekend...but that'd be a downright lie and I could go you know where for that.


This is probably a little more accurate representation of how I'm feeling. Like somewhat of a beached whale.
Or Randy from a Christmas Story....getting out of bed in the morning is so reminiscent of this poor sap flailing on the ground whining "I caaan't get uuup!"


This is what I'm actually looking like. Most of you are probably scoffing and thinking that's nothing. And I do know you're right. I'm not half as large as I potentially could be. As a first timer I'm trying to embrace this pregnant body of mine, but it does not help one indulge in feeling sexy. Who doesn't like to feel sexy every once in a while?

The sun is finally shining warm enough that my pool is bearable to be in. I decided my body needs a little Love from the Sun and maybe getting some color will help me feel the tiniest bit desirable.


I feel that pregnant women would come out with the same result. This pregnant girl would anyway. Here is to a happy sunbathing summer!

4 comments:

Skyler and Kaitlin Ferguson said...

Okay Chelsea, that was one of the best posts ever! It was so funny! And, I totally agree...yesterday I swear I grew over night and couldn't find any clothes I felt good in...nonsexy feeling haha! But, hey it's all worth it! I'll be joining ya for the tan some tim! After, I get over my sunburn from the other day at your house :)

Lcurls said...

haha!! love the saggy boobs one. I've heard a lot of things about pregnancy stuff- you just never know whats going to happen cuz everyones different! I was so nice to talk to you at lauren's bridal shower! Your probably the cutest prego i have ever seen:) I hope I get to see you sooner than later!

Sackett's said...

haha so funny!! :) I think you look super cute, but I totally get the nonsexy thing. Even feeling cute is hard someday!!

Devin said...

Wow, the big day is almost here. Keep us posted! So happy for you guys.