Wednesday, June 27, 2012

To start us off...


I know. It's been a while. Like, 2 years a while. But, I feel the need to get back into blogging as I feel my mind is unraveling like a loose thread of yarn. Thank you, pregnancy... I don't want to forget things and I'm not very good at writing in a journal. So, here we go. Again :)
To start things off, I caught Pearson doing something absurd in the bath/shower this evening. He gets a bath/shower because he likes playing with the water from the shower head that comes off that he can hold himself. I keep water in the bath so he doesn't get cold. He gets the best of both worlds. Spoiled.




Our shower head, to be exact. I really love it. It makes for an awesome shower but is great to click the center out when you need to hose off dirty kids. Pearson likes to hose himself off too, play with the water, spray the walls and curtain. But, I caught him hosing off his "hose," if you know what I mean. Continuously. The path to boyhood begins. Oi.


His ever inherent boy-ness makes itself known in another way. He LOVES girls. Yea. Already. It's looking like he's gonna be his daddy's son through and through. When playing at the park or wherever, he pays little to no attention to boys who cross his path. But... when a little girl comes along, he's got all eyes for her! He'll watch, follow, giggle with, and attempt to show off for the little ladies. I want to curse that it already begins, but I guess some small part of me is grateful that he shows interest in girls, and not boys.








No comments: