Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Dig

Why do we get these funny sensations sometimes?

I've noticed a couple people confessing to nose picking on Lauren's Blog.

C'mon.

I'm 99.99999999% positive that every single person on this planet has picked their nose.

No. Has DUG up their nose.

At least once.

I know I have.

Sometimes I wipe them on the side of the seat of the car.

And my husband yells at me.

And I laugh like a maniac at him.

It's a natural thing people. (Picking your nose, not laughing like a maniac, thats only for the crazies)

So here is tribute to all, who so boldly pick their noses.

No matter how old you are :)





What kind of a sick person.....



This ones my cousin....I'm so proud of him. During wedding photos!








PICK IT PROUD PEOPLE!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sackett's said...

haha oh you're so funny! I've totally done the seat thing. They've gotta go somewhere!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I totally pick my nose. I may or may not have confessed that in my OWN confession booth aha!