Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Thousand Words

I'm going to go out on a limb and blurb here for a second-I'd like to take up your time :)

I love to write, it was one of my favorite classes in high school but I'm afraid I've fallen out of touch with my writing self lately and am a little rusty. But everyone says a picture is worth a thousand words, right? And I've been needing a hobby lately. This+that=photography. I've always liked taking pictures and I especially love editing them and from crazy to beautiful. Some people are offended by the whole photoshop thing, but its art, people. Because you know, sometimes the world gets a tad bit boring and I like to add a little sparkle (sometimes a lot). I like to make it MY OWN. Make it SPECIAL. Make it WORTH looking at it.

So, if you're reading this, you've seen my pictures. I'm just starting so there aren't many. But, PLEASE COMMENT!!! (Start with the one topping off my page) Tell me what you like, what you don't like, what you'd change...etc. I would appreciate some feedback. Thanks!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You have great pictures. I love the contrast in colors that you capture or create. All of the picures are so vivid. I can't wait to see more of your creations.

Steve and Chelle said...

Chels you've got great pics! I especially like the colors in your header pic. they are great!

keep it up! we love seeing whats going on in your life!