Monday, March 16, 2009

Pond Stop

This weekend we went up to Show Low with another couple and on the way back we stopped at this little pond. It was super cute and I decided to go a little crazy and have fun with a couple pictures.

The happy couple. We adore each other.
We were pretty much trying to find every different possible way to break the ice. A not-so-brilliant idea by Michael here. He didn't get very far.
No, he's not yawning, He's posing.
Here is one way.....Throwing rocks into the ice. VERY entertaining.
Michael finishing up his Bizzness not so discreetly.

Lavishing in Lavender.
Sunburst.
Green with Envy.
Flaming Phoenix.
This is my pic of the trip. I snapped a picture of some ordinary clouds from the car, hoping it would capture a cool rainbow I could see. The rainbow didn't show, but I got a whole lot more out of this picture than a rainbow.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that you went to Show Low, i used to live there when i was little. I'm sure it's changed a lot since I've last been there. It sounds like you guys are still having a great time traveling all over, I'm jealous.

Steve and Chelle said...

I've never even heard of Show Low, but it looks beautiful! I love that first pic of the two of you!! it's DARLING!! You should frame it and put it in your living room! :)

and Chels- those last 4 pics are AMAZING! seriously! They are incredible! You're very talented!!!! Keep it up! :)

Steve and Chelle said...

oh, and I love that you took a pic of Mike finishing his 'bizzness!

classic!

Kelsey said...

I've been there! With Sarah to visit her dad in high school. But still!!